Welcome to the blog of Jennifer Hutchison, sports dietitian, multisport coach and endurance athlete.


Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Stuff

Hold on to your pants.....two blogs posts in one week!!

Just thought I let folks know that my current article for Ironman.com is up.
This month's topic is to get folks thinking about using nutrient density but being mindful of caloric density to guide their food choices. The hope is the pleasant side effect of adhering to such a plan will be less "junk in the trunks". You can check the article out here.

On a separate note, I have now jumped from one trend FaceSpace ( ok its facebook) to Twitter ( see the side bar). Why? Not sure but just something about "twittering" sounds like fun. So I added my twitter babble to the blog thinking that maybe, just maybe, I would be better at keeping that up to date and a way for those that maybe interested can check in to see what I am actually up to that day. We shall see...........

No comments: